Several of today’s top TV hosts have developed their own signature styles. In an industry long dominated by clothing chosen by companies offering “promotional” clothing, we’re happy to see TV personalities expressing their own style sensibilities.
Here are a few notable examples:
- Jimmy Fallon is out to prove that you can dance, jump, and be as cool as a pop star—all in a well-tailored suit.
- Andy Cohen is never at a loss for style; his clothing attracts attention without going overboard.
- Matt Lauer keeps his style choices understated, strong, and masculine.
- Carson Daly has developed a solid, reliable style that is neither fussy nor sloppy.
- Nick Cannon combines showy colors with excellent detailing, perfect for a performer.
Whether their style is conservative or flamboyant, these entertainers use their clothing as a visual expression.