Jul 15 2018
With a closet stocked with well-chosen staples, dressing is nearly effortless. That’s why we’ve compiled this list of basics, to make sure you’re stylish from head to toe.
- Loafers. Get a pair each in black and brown leather and you’ll have shoes that coordinate with just about any outfit.
- Custom suit. If you currently plan on only one custom suit, a dark color will give you the most mix-and-match possibilities.
- A v-neck sweater. This layering option ensures you’ll be comfortable as temperatures change.
- Dark blue jeans. Ensure your jeans look as elegant as possible by choosing those with a dark, uniform “wash.”
- Custom dress shirts. A fantastic, custom-fit suit deserves several excellent custom shirts. Start with white or blue shirts, and then add in other solid colors and stripes to your taste.
- A blazer. Traditional navy is always a great option for your custom blazer, but depending on your preferences and the colors you wear most frequently, tan or gray can also be great options for this foundational piece.
- Khaki trousers. This is the quintessential “business casual” color, but gray or navy can serve equally well.
- Custom sport (or casual) shirts. Creating custom-fit sport shirts means your casual attire has the same great fit and feel as your business wardrobe.